Friday, December 7, 2012

Another great find at RUINS!

Ruins, is a small "tiangge" or Greenhills like shopping complex located in BF homes Paranaque. It is sandwiched between Pergola and Jolibee along Aguirre St. quite hidden by all the hussle and bussle of the BF community. Most southern folk from the Alabang/BF/Las Pinas area are very familiar hidden shopping treasure that is Ruins and mostly head there for their "Fake" DVD's, cheap trinkets, and other great finds.

I decided to head there today with Raiza (www.misspopquiz.tumblr.com) to buy a movie for us to watch at home on our date day. Whilst walking around and killing time we happened to pass by a store selling watch boxes! Perfect since I still did not have a watch box for my collection of watches. I had been looking online for one the past few days and most were in the 3,000 peso to 7,000 peso range. It just so happened that this store was selling THE EXACT SAME WATCH BOX I had liked from one of the online stores I had been looking at for ONLY 750 pesos! The sales lady even gave me 50 pesos off on the box making it a steal at 700 pesos! Here is my great find at Ruins :


No comments:

Post a Comment