Thursday, December 6, 2012

Do you smell that?

I'm a little obsessive compulsive when it comes to my morning routine and getting ready to leave the house. I wake up, take a shower, brush my teeth, pick out my clothes, style my hair, and spray on my cologne. Getting ready is definitely never complete without spraying on my cologne. I always feel more confident knowing that I can make a statement without even saying a word, just with the way I smell and in my line of work confidence is essential. Around 10 years ago most people would have said perfumes and colognes were just for women, but the modern day man knows the importance of smelling good!

I'd like to share with you guys some of the colognes I enjoy using which might appeal to you guys too. I have  6 colognes which I generally prefer :

Davidoff Cool Water
Davidoff HOT Water
Kenzo for Men
Calvin Klein EUPHORIA
Lacoste RED
Body Shop Activist




 I like to use the Calvin Klein and the Lacoste for regular day use because they both smell fresh with that nice hint of spiciness.







The Kenzo and Davidoff perfumes are my choice for my night out colognes. They are much stronger, muskier, and distinctive. Perfect for a night out at a club or on a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment