Tuesday, July 10, 2012

FORQUE 2.0

My friend and Owner/Chef of "FORQUE" Bea Munoz contacted me a few days ago to have some of my blogger friends review her restaurant. Having been there once before to review it myself, I knew that my friends were in for a treat. I decided to invite my two friends Raiza Poquiz of (www.misspopquiz.tumblr.com) & Melissa Gatchalian of (www.sartorialpanda.blogspot.com) to come with me and have the complete FORQUE experience. 


#928 Pasay Road, 1223 MakatiPLEASE CALL 8368230 for RESERVATIONS

My two beautiful dates Raiza & Melissa

Checking out my shots of the place 
Gambas


Gambas

Garlic Bread


The scrumptious Rib-eye Steak! served with gravy and mashed potatoes

digging in!

now you see it, now you dont.



The best part of the meal! For desert the chef served us the "Forque Special". Creamy vanilla ice cream served on top of a pool of freshly squeezed mandarin orange juice topped with caramel popcorn and strawberry syrup!


I can truly say all three of us were quite satisfied and very stuffed when we left. So head on over to Pasay road and try out FORQUE : European Comfort Food. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment