Thursday, July 12, 2012

"Sautéed Caramel Apples with Vanilla Ice Cream "

Today I got that itch again... the itch to cook and create something yummy for my tummy! hahaha! I decided to make Sautéed caramel apples served with vanilla ice cream and let me just say, they turned out DELICIOUS! Here are some pictures and steps on how to make them!



1. Get 5-7 large red apples

2. Peel them 

3. slice them into quarters and remove the cores.

4. Heat up a pan with 2 whole sticks of unsalted butter then throw the apples in. Cook them for around 10 mins then sprinkle in 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder.

5. Then pour in half a cup of whole milk and stir till simmering after which you put in 4-7 table spoons of brown sugar. More depending on how sweet you want them to be :)

6. Cook them in the caramel sauce for another 10 minutes just until they are tender but not too soft to have no bite.

Then serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy! 

Yummy yummy yummy!


This recipe serves 6-9 people. I suggest you all try it out and get your tummies filled with this amazing desert!

2 comments:

  1. That looooks soooooo goooood!!! Shall try to make them myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh wow! if only i can lick my computer screen now :))

    ReplyDelete