Sunday, May 27, 2012

The End of a Great Show, the Beginning of an Unforgettable Family.

I have dreaded this day since we first opened on October 15th 2011. Today marks the final show of "The Sound of Music" Resorts World Manila. I cannot express how much I am going to miss each and every one of my cast members. We started this show off as strangers, but tonight we end the show as one family. Tears fill my eyes as I begin to recount the countless wonderful memories that filled the backstage dressing rooms, the hilarious moments on the Newport Performing Arts stage, and meeting such amazing people whom I know I will cherish forever. Resorts World did not only give me a job for a year, they gave me loving family I will never forget. As they say "Good things must come to an end" and this is the perfect example of that. The Sound of Music was one of the BEST things that God has blessed me with in life and to all my Cast members, Production family, Resorts World family, I thank you. From the bottom of my heart..


I love you.

Before the SOM Cast Party 

Our empty dressing room after the final show


                                                          Carla Guevara and I (Sister Bertha)



My SOM Tux

Waiting for the Cast Party presentation :)

Receiving my "Most Wanted" Award



"The Sound of Music" will always have a special place in my heart.


Things may end, people may leave, but memories are forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment