Monday, May 21, 2012

Finally giving in!

For ages now my blogger friends have been convincing me to start a blog of my own. After attending several events and reviewing several restaurants with them, I think my time to blog has come. :) Movies, Food, and Entertainment have always been a big part of my life and a great passion of mine. This blog will mainly focus on that. Join me as I experience all that there is to enjoy in Manila, and read about my insights on events, shows, and restaurants.

Just so you readers have an idea of who I am, my name is Jacob Gayanelo, I have been a professional musical theater performer and singer for the past 3 years, music is my passion, I love the Theatre, food is my life, I love to cook, and I am as weird and strange as they come.



I hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment